Sunday 11 March 2012

St Moriz Mousse

I LOVE this fake tan!



We first met over a year ago, a few months ago it decided to run out and I keep putting off buying more, not because it's not worth it, I am just very forgetful! It is a bugger to get hold of (the only shop I knew that sold it closed down :( and now I will be forced to buy it online )

I use my £1 tanning mit from Primark and no matter how much I smudge, smear or streak this tan, when it is washed off it is so even it's amazing.  The only down side is that it does leave a slight smell, not unpleasant just fake-tanny...

The colour is fairly natural (on whatever skin tone it is I have) and can be built up gradually.

The product itself is a brown mousse which is great because you can see where you have already applied...

Has any body else used this tan and loved it as much as me?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment