Wednesday 15 February 2012

Elegant Touch...Or not!

/As a teacher, 39 weeks of the year my hands need to be very 'practical' (otherwise known as natural nails). This would be fine except I bite my nails out of stress, not too badly, but enough that my nails are rarely at a length I am happy with. Hallelujah for half terms where I get to indulge my impractical side and wear false nails.


This time I decided to use Elegant Touch (in short length). I have no complaints with this product, even though I didn't use the glue it came with (more on that later). The tabs make them so simple to apply and the shorter lengths are great but I did file some down to a more suitable length. Highly recommended product!





The problem came, as it usually does, with the glue. From past experience I haven't used the glue that comes with this product as I tend to find the nail fall off within days. This time I thought I would buy seperate glue, but from the same brand. This was a disaster, although MUCH easier to use some nails had popped off the next day.

It seems to be a truth universally acknowledged that nail glues are either:
i) pants
    ii) resistant to my nails.

Anyone have a nail glue they swear by?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment