Sunday 26 February 2012

A tale of two mascaras

After a mooch around my local Debenhams I found myself inexplicably drawn to the Benefit counter (don't you hate it when that happens). While I was there I saw the poster for their new Mascara 'They're Real'.
As someone with thick but short lashes I am all for a lengthening mascara with a bit of curl power I purchased. Previously I was using super cheap mascara 'Skyscraper' by collection 2000...
I am unsure as to which I prefer. Although I do like the final effect of the Benefit choice and it does last, it also takes a while to achieve due to its long drying time. It is also quite tough to take off, it requires a bit of soaking before hand. On the other hand the 'SKYSCRAPER' mascara curl doesn't last as long, but is much easier/quicker to apply and comes off easily with some soap and water.

*Apologies for the close ups I am still getting used to taking photo's of myself

without any mascara

 
Benefit Mascara

 
Collection 2000 mascara

I am interested to see what others think...is there a difference or have you tried either of these?

xx

1 comment:

  1. I currently use the benefit 'they're real' mascara, and i love it! However, these two really don't look much different! Great post sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete